Sunday, September 7, 2008

Da Bears

The Bears played their first game of the season tonight, upsetting the Colts 29-13. Pat believes it’s a clear sign that the Bears are a lock for the Super Bowl. He quickly changed into this outfit following the game and loudly declared, “Da Super Bowl is ourss, my friendss,” as he smacked his gum, then scarfed down a polish sausage.



Part of me kind of hopes the Bears aren't good this year because I can't stand the thought of spending the next six months listening to Pat talk like he's one of these guys:




I should add that although I don't really want my husband to talk like a Superfan on a daily basis, this IS one of my all-time favorite skits ever on SNL.   Classic.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you wouldn't want a house full of super fans! DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS!!!!!!

Dave said...

I love the photo. I think Pat needs to wear it to work every Monday after a Bears victory.